Kode Contracting’s quarries provide various sizes of rip rap which can be used for many different applications. Our rip rap products meet the standards required and specified by the Ministry of Transportation and are tested to be non acid generating.
- Kode’s 2 ½” – ¾” sized rock is best used for railway ballast.
- Our class 10 – class 50 rip rap is used alongside highways and for drainage creek areas.
- Our large rip rap products provide erosion protection for river banks and creeks in order to limit the impact of water or ice erosion.
- CN Rail Mainline Ballast and Sub Ballast
- Assorted sizes of Rip Rap Class 10Kg to Class 1000Kg
- Gabion Stone
- 6” Minus
- 2” Minus
- Drain Rock